Monday, January 3, 2011

Indie Current Has Moved,... Slightly

Although I have yet to make a new post over the last week, for all of you in need of your indie fix, don't worry, because I can tell you that my time away has been spent well. No I am not abandoning you to make a totally new blog, but rather to start my own little piece on the internet cloud, and by bringing Indie Current to the ".com" world. Now alot more accessible and more user friendly Indie Current has been moved to www.indiecurrent.com where I have already started to work on building my website. Along with doing so I have also taken the time to make a new post containing the top songs of 2010, and redesign my existing blog. Thus, to continue to get your current updates on indie music head over to www.indiecurrent.com and continue to support indie music, and Indie Current. Thanks to all who have viewed and supported my blog thus far there will be more to come and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment